Pay catfish lake

Does anyone know of any pay catfish ponds near North GA (Gordon Count)? I would love to carry my dad and my 2 daughters ages 12 & 9. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Romaksar

It is about an hour and 15 minutes away, but the christian catfish hole never disappoints. Just don't catch to many it gets expensive.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
This was caught there about 15 years ago...no tell'n how big it is now.

GOTCHA jpeg.jpg
Bear in mind.. the man hold'n that fish was 6 foot 4 inches and weighed over 400 pounds at the time. His knuckles were over 6 inches across and has both hands in that things mouth.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Haven't been in a while, but the lower pond "was" catch and release or keep, the upper pond..if you catch it..you keep it and you pay for every pound you keep in both. Needless to say the fish above was back in the water with in 30 seconds of the pic being taken.

Jrob4989

The Dugout in Marietta, GA has a pay pond filled with catfish as well as bream and bass and the store has everything you could ever need to go fishing with. I believe it’s $5 to fish all day and any catfish you catch must be kept. All of the guys that work there are awesome people and will help in any way they can.