• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Here from r/Reptime

R3ZOND3CK

Horology Curious
7/1/23
New York
Hey Everyone!! My name is Steve & I’m from New York. I recently started my dive into Reps and placed my first order with Eric through GeekTime. I Can’t wait to get it in the mail and become a true member of the rep fam 👍🏼

** for those who are interested. I ordered an ARF Datejust 36, Model 116234

Reactions: joeyc

unagi

God Luck and Good Speed
Patron
Certified
18/9/18
USA
I can’t speak to why he isn’t a TD but rest assured you’re not alone in waiting for Eric’s bottom-of-the-barrel shipping choice. LEXP will get your watch to you but you will need to wait at least a couple of weeks to see any kind of movement on your tracking. Be sure to track using the link he sends you rather than using USPS. Your package is definitely not in Jamaica, NY 😏. Anyhoo, welcome!

Reactions: dozibloke

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Yeah I noticed that. I’m concerned now about my order. Do you know why he isn’t? I’ve only heard good things about him. Only issue seems to be his shipping method -.-
I’ve bought from Geektime over a dozen times. Never an issue. Just letting you know he’s not an RWI TD and if, by chance, there is an issue, then you will get no support from RWI. I believe he is a TD on RWG but I could be mistaken.

Reactions: R3ZOND3CK

Jlgti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/21
CONUS winter haven fl
I’ve bought from Geektime a few times just fine. I think shipping times are a crapshoot with China. Eric seems to be easiest to deal with on WhatsApp and he will give you a better deal if you buy a couple watches

tmarauded

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/22
United States
Hey there! Welcome to the forum - I'm also here from the subreddit.

I think it's interesting that Eric from Geektime is a TD at some places but not at others - you'd think that various groups would adopt a master list of trusted dealers, but oh well. I personally have never ordered from any TD, my first and only watch so far is from BST, but everything I've heard from Eric has been nothing short of what I would expect from a TD to do.

Enjoy your stay and wear your watch in good health once it comes in!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
you'd think that various groups would adopt a master list of trusted dealers
No, that's not how it works. We would never accept someone as a TD just because they are trusted elsewhere, we take the granting of TD status very seriously. A lot more seriously than some places. It can take months at the very least to become a TD here, we do blind buys to test out their service, we ask a lot of questions and we do a lot of training so a TD knows what we expect from them. T
"TD" is so much more than just a title here.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
And this ^^^^^^ is why I only use RWI's trusted dealers.

R3ZOND3CK

Horology Curious
7/1/23
New York
Hey there! Welcome to the forum - I'm also here from the subreddit.

I think it's interesting that Eric from Geektime is a TD at some places but not at others - you'd think that various groups would adopt a master list of trusted dealers, but oh well. I personally have never ordered from any TD, my first and only watch so far is from BST, but everything I've heard from Eric has been nothing short of what I would expect from a TD to do.

Enjoy your stay and wear your watch in good health once it comes in!
Thank you!! Hopefully getting it within the next Week or so 🤞🏼

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
Hello and welcome from a fellow “new member.” I like your choice for first purchase, a true classic! It’s on my very long want list 😄 please post pics when it arrives!

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
I had that rep, excellent, for me it’s almost a super rep, blue sticks, I think the blue is almost perfect