Special thanks to Rainbow Scuba, Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbdqsony

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Aloha!! Just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Ken Goetz (Owner/Instructor) and Master diver Jeff of RAINBOW SCUBA on Oahu for making the diving safari a Truly Sensational and Memorable experience!! Certain weather conditions and
misunderstanding prevented my initial scheduled dive,
but went on 7/27 for the very first time and had a blast ! I was so impressed with their professionalism, integrity, attention to details, safety and generosity (making it right by offering for my friend to come along) that I decided to go with them again the next day. The pick up was punctual from our hotel both times, there was no wasted time on the boat, or sitting on the surface waiting for everyone to get in. He was also very safety conscious the whole time. They set up your gears, make sure the fins, mask and suit fit to your comfort, then guide you down for the thrill of a lifetime. As we ascended, Jeff showed me how to do bubble rings which was pretty cool...once you approach boat ladders they take your fins off for you from below.....these are just some of the numerous pluses and courtesy of Rainbow Scuba. Rainbow scuba may not be a huge company on Oahu, but they are most certainly , unequivocally the BEST. They have beginners to advanced, if you are to go Diving in Oahu, do yourself a favor and go with Rainbow Scuba, this is a sure ticket to a safe and worry free Blast!! Especially when you are a first time diver like myself, don't be afraid and you will NOT regret it!! After all, who has time to deal with B.S. in paradise from the other companies when you know this one will go out of their way to ensure you have a fantastic time? Hawaiians are truly generally nicer and friendlier people, but Ken is the epitome of a Real Mensch !! (a person of integrity and honor in Yiddish) What more can one possibly as for?

If you ever go to Oahu..... you MUST contact Rainbow Scuba Hawaii scuba diving, Your Honolulu scuba Company, PADI Certification 808-224-7857 or email him at instructor@rainbowscuba.com
My hat's off to Ken, Jeff and the rest of the Rainbow Scuba operation! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this adventure to all who dive or would like to try -- they also do teaching as well -- like I said Full Service -- no nonsense Diving!!
"Life's Short- DIVE HARD!"

PS if it was not for them, I wouldn't be taking course next month! :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom