Transport Fever 2

Transport Fever 2

查看统计:
Garfield 2019 年 12 月 17 日 上午 10:18
No overcrowded cargo stations, the Seven Muda
How do i complete the "No overcrowded cargo stations" requirement in the Shinkansen mission? It just sits at 50-70% even if i remove all cargo lines or demolish all the stations. How do i complete it?
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 16 条留言
Autocoach 2019 年 12 月 17 日 上午 10:21 
Do the opposite , because you need to be shipping from all the raw materials factories you cannot ignore them . Throw on a bunch more trucks or increase the size of the stations .
Huperspace 2019 年 12 月 17 日 上午 10:57 
lol. I needed 4 years to get from 97% to 80% crowded stations. I'm too good/bad for that bad mission...
最后由 Huperspace 编辑于; 2019 年 12 月 17 日 上午 10:57
FirestormMk3 2019 年 12 月 17 日 下午 4:29 
I that part is the last thing you need to finish the mission then increasing the size of your cargo stations is probably best. When stations overcrowd the number of stored goods or passengers turns blue and has an exclamation point, meaning more units want to use the station than it can hold. More trucks would help throughput to stop it, or increasing the size of the platforms will work at least temporarily.

As a note, when dealing with mid and late game ships that you connect to a harbor to finish transporting into a city or the like large platforms will be a must since a full ship can fill up an entire truck platform easily.
Saint Landwalker 2019 年 12 月 20 日 下午 6:28 
Currently on this mission and experiencing frustration with the Seven Muda.

"Build as few switch points as possible."

I'm at 25/10... but I only have ten switches (I previously had... a lot. But I deleted them all and rebuilt with only ten).

It's been a couple of months, plus a save/reload, all with no change. Still sitting at 25/10.

Thoughts?

Edit Update: This ended up being User Misunderstanding. "Switch Points" does not mean "Switches." I means "Places where tracks connect in such a way that it is possible to switch."
最后由 Saint Landwalker 编辑于; 2019 年 12 月 20 日 下午 7:04
canophone 2019 年 12 月 20 日 下午 7:34 
引用自 Saint Landwalker
Currently on this mission and experiencing frustration with the Seven Muda.

"Build as few switch points as possible."

I'm at 25/10... but I only have ten switches (I previously had... a lot. But I deleted them all and rebuilt with only ten).

It's been a couple of months, plus a save/reload, all with no change. Still sitting at 25/10.

Thoughts?

Edit Update: This ended up being User Misunderstanding. "Switch Points" does not mean "Switches." I means "Places where tracks connect in such a way that it is possible to switch."

Every single crossover is a switch (or two).
FirestormMk3 2019 年 12 月 20 日 下午 10:59 
If you do a typical daimond junction before a station that counts as 5 switch points. You are permitted one of these one each end of the line and no more, not even a switch to get to a separate depot line if you didn't just build your depot attatched to Tokyo station.
Saint Landwalker 2019 年 12 月 21 日 上午 4:38 
引用自 canophone
Every single crossover is a switch (or two).
Sorry, you're right. The problem was that after a long week, I was getting my terminology crossed and thinking that "switch" meant "signal."
最后由 Saint Landwalker 编辑于; 2019 年 12 月 21 日 上午 4:39
sergetechone 2019 年 12 月 21 日 上午 5:12 
Hum.... I did that mission.... I did it OK.

The switch mean railroad switch. The rail system need less than 10 switch. A rail switch is when a rail is split in two and than is count as a switch. So ... I did this : at both end of the line, one rail from the station, split into two - incoming and outgoing. Same at the other end. No X crossing. That is 2 switch. Just after the switch at either end, I made a rail from the outgoing crossing the incoming going into a depot. That is 5 switch. With a total min of 6 switch.

As for the cargo station , just add more trucks until they wait to get loaded - a line up of trucks. And set the line to Wait until Full. Get the largest truck capacity.
最后由 sergetechone 编辑于; 2019 年 12 月 21 日 上午 5:13
nosquimoriturisumus 2019 年 12 月 21 日 上午 7:59 
引用自 sergetechone
Hum.... I did that mission.... I did it OK.

The switch mean railroad switch. The rail system need less than 10 switch. A rail switch is when a rail is split in two and than is count as a switch. So ... I did this : at both end of the line, one rail from the station, split into two - incoming and outgoing. Same at the other end. No X crossing. That is 2 switch. Just after the switch at either end, I made a rail from the outgoing crossing the incoming going into a depot. That is 5 switch. With a total min of 6 switch.

As for the cargo station , just add more trucks until they wait to get loaded - a line up of trucks. And set the line to Wait until Full. Get the largest truck capacity.

You can also optimize by deleting the track connecting the depots to the mainline and then re-building the switch only if you need to deploy an additional train.
HuggernautNL 2019 年 12 月 21 日 下午 12:18 
Ok so, as usual, the game is completely unclear about these things so *sigh* I have to turn to the forums again.

Every time I buy or sell a train on this medal, it goes up or down.

So lets say: Trains maintained: 3/5.
Then I buy a 4th train and it says: Trains maintained: 4/6.

WTF am I supposed to do? THIS GAME IS VERY UNCLEAR.

=== edit ===

♥♥♥♥♥, I just sold all my trains and got the medal.
No idea why or how though.
最后由 HuggernautNL 编辑于; 2019 年 12 月 21 日 下午 12:22
Autocoach 2019 年 12 月 21 日 下午 12:20 
Set the maintenance of your trains to maximum , you have a couple of old ones knocking about .
sergetechone 2019 年 12 月 21 日 下午 12:30 
oh yeah ... the trains maintained .... I was having 3 trains on the line, I set maintenance ... that did not work .... maybe remove one train ... yep ... that work. 2 trains was running on the line. keep full most of the time. Because the next mission is to add more trains to increase the frequency.

I do agree. The game was not so clear ....
FirestormMk3 2019 年 12 月 21 日 下午 7:33 
A train only counts as "maintained" if it is in maximum condition. Setting the maintainance of a vehicle to maximum will restore it to new condition, but not instantly. You can't move the slider on a train in "good" or lower quality and have the number change instantly. You have to give the increased budget a chance to actually improve it's condition. For the trains maintained objective frequency does not matter at all. Setting maintainance is what worked. You probably sold your oldest train and either way in the time it took you to get frustrated and do that the other trains probably had the chance to have their quality improved.

To be clear, to get the "trains maintained" objective just set your maintanance to the highest level and leave it there until you finish that mission.
Overlord 2020 年 7 月 3 日 上午 10:43 
I can confirm that this game is very unclear about many achievments/tasks. It is really pain in the a$$. There is at least one task which I have to find solution on google or on reddit.
I can confirm that maintenance is completed by setting the maintenance budget to very high (in the line options).
Half filled trains. I used 8 trains and then I had to sold 4 to be able get the over half capacity in each train. Of course you need proper intercity bus connection/loop from residences to train station area.
The overcrowded stations make sure that there is at maximum 100 people waiting or 100 "tons" of goods waiting. I had it about 70% and it counted. I had problems only with the maintenance and half filled trains.
d9r9k9 2022 年 5 月 22 日 下午 2:16 
Iv got everything figured out but I cant seam to get my train stations not over crowded. Do I want this number to go up or down. Its at 34% and not moving. I'm using two stations with 4 trains and there is literally no one waiting why cant I beat this mission....?
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 16 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2019 年 12 月 17 日 上午 10:18
回复数: 16