Alpha Hydroponics is pleased to join The Hot Pepper

Alpha Hydroponics and Garden Supply is pleased to join everyone here at The Hot Pepper!
Mission:
We started Alpha Hydroponics and Garden Supply, Inc. to serve as a comprehensive internet resource for beginner, novice and expert Hydroponic Growers and Gardeners everywhere.

Our goal is to promote and educate as many people as possible about the benefits of hydroponic growing and encourage the proliferation of ALL METHODS of sustainable gardening at home, in your school, and within your community.

We are year round growers of fine produce including the Datil Pepper.
Our website offers a variety of growing supplies for beginner to expert hydroponic and organic growers.

AlphaHydroponics.com

Please call on us to answer any questions you may have regarding hydroponics growing.

Take a tour of our gardens here

Growing tips, recipes, libation, and more available via our twitter postings

Welcome. I grow my peppers hydroponically. I haven't looked at your site yet but hopefully they don't reflect "pot grower" prices but gardener hack prices. :)

Welcome to the forum Chris.

i bet your website will get a lot of hits and nice video, you cover many of the questions asked on this forum.

bet you get a lot of inquiries on the LED lighting technology, i liked the vertical grow station.

good work.

Welcome to the forum Chris.

i bet your website will get a lot of hits and nice video, you cover many of the questions asked on this forum.

bet you get a lot of inquiries on the LED lighting technology, i liked the vertical grow station.

good work.

Mark, Thanks for the welcome and the feedback.
Hope to bring you and everyone more pictures and info about hydro.
Shout out to our great clients and new friends in Alberta.

Regards, Chris

Welcome. I grow my peppers hydroponically. I haven't looked at your site yet but hopefully they don't reflect "pot grower" prices but gardener hack prices. :)

No, we offer a wide range of do it yourself components as well as the well known brands.
We only sell quality products that we use in our own gardens. Please stop by the site or give us a call.

Thanks, Chris

Back