Underwater haircut?

Lakediver

Civilian
First Name
Jennifer
I'm participating in a scavenger hunt for charity, which has you do weird/wacky/creative things. There's an item on the list that I could use y'all's help with. Here's the item description:

During COVID a lot of people have been cutting their own hair at home, but there’s no reason for that. COVID is not transmitted underwater, so just have someone cut your hair while you are fully submerged in a pool. Make sure to sit in a chair and wear a salon-style cape. Photo or video (max 14 seconds).

My idea is to have a whole underwater salon. @VanessaArrrr has generously allowed me to use her pool for this tomfoolery, but we need a few more bodies in the water. She says that we can probably fit two or three chairs in her pool, so we need at least two more people to make this happen.

We're planning on taking the pic at her house on Saturday at 11 am. If you're interested in participating, DM me or post here. Also, please note that due to the Delta variant surging so badly, we will need to be socially distant at the surface. So, who's in for an underwater haircut?

NOTE: You don't actually have to get your haircut. We just need to make it look like you're getting a haircut or some other salon activity.

Lakediver

Civilian
First Name
Jennifer
Thanks so much to everyone who helped me pull this off yesterday! For anyone who's curious, here's the official submission. It turned out so awesome! I'll post the other pics in the gallery.

GISH 84.jpg

Lakediver

Civilian
First Name
Jennifer
Any word back on how your team did?
Oh we won't know that for ages. Like ... December, I think? And we never find out how we scored on any individual items. They just give us our points for the overall hunt. But there's also a coffee table book for individual items, which is basically the "Reader's Choice" awards for GISH. That'll come out around December too, I think. GISH also does a Hall of Fame, which is like the best submissions for each item. I will definitely let y'all know if we get in the coffee table book or the HoF. And based on the other submissions I've seen ... we have a very good chance at both.

Lakediver

Civilian
First Name
Jennifer
There's a Facebook group for this scavenger hunt, and people have been posting their submissions for all of the various items. Our submission is the only one I've seen that has multiple people getting a haircut. And there's lots of people complaining about everything, including themselves, floating. Hehehehehehe.