IGNORED

NWZA - New Northwest Z Car Club

Optima

Welcome to NorthWest Z Association, NWZA for short.

logo.gif

We are a brand new Northwest based Z car club, representing Z drivers from Washington, Oregon and Idaho.

This club is open to ALL Nissan/Datsun Z cars. From the 240Z to the 350Z and everything in-between

We are Z drivers who love to take our beautiful machines to the max.

Our club offers: Cruises, Drag, Drift, Dyno and AutoX events.

However we are also Z drivers who love to talk and show-off our cars, and for that reason we also have club BBQs, and shows.

We currently have 20 members and are planning many events located across the entire NW region to make sure that nobody has to drive 400 miles to get to an event.

To become a member of NWZA, please visit www.NWZA.org and register on the forums.

Our plan is to take the traditional car club up a notch.

We cater to Z drivers young and old. We are innovative, yet traditional. Aftermarket addicts, but OEM lovers. We just like Z cars. Period.

My name is Chris, I am the club Vice President. Let me be the first to welcome you to a new type of car club experience.

Let me welcome you to NWZA.

I'll check out your site...

I'm in Oregon and don't see many of these in my neighborhood anymore!

I've got a 280ZX 2x2 1979 that I concider to be in decent shape with only 151,000 miles on it. The first owner was my Mom...who was afraid to drive it and it spent much of it's early years being driven on Sundays and special occasions...and waxed a lot! I've had it for the past 10 years and drive it daily. It's my baby, but she shows some age spots (sun "wear" interior plastics and vinyl) and really needs to be put back into show condition.

Chris;

Your club name is way too similar to an already established group:

http://www.northwestz.org/

By the way, tried to access your site and the page wouldn't load.

I'm not a member there, nor am I trying to cause trouble. Just thought you'd want to know.

With you being in La Center, you're just a few miles up the road from me. Might be interesting to see what you have to offer.

FWIW

E

I might be interested if there were some gatherings/meets/drives in and around the Seattle area. Maybe put on a small car show and see who comes and this way will give people the opportunity learn about the club and what it has to offer. I would certainly come if it wasn't to far from the Seattle area.