To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Overhead Door Company operators

purediesel

I was wondering what everyone's go to brand for an overhead door opener was? I have a 24'x14' insulated sectional overhead door that needs an operator installed and I'm up in the air on brands. So far my best quote along with best service is from the Overhead Door Company. We have their opener in our attached garage and it's amazing so I was hoping this commercial door opener would be just as good. Does anyone have experience with the Overhead Door Companies commercial openers? Thanks!

mike93lx

ALLIANCE MEMBER
I would assume those are just a rebrand.

I have chamberlain belt drives that have been working fine for a long time

OP
P

purediesel

Ok, so I just talked to the Overhead rep and he said that they carry the Overhead (Genie brand), Manara's and Liftmaster brands. All the same cost from what I understand. He will be out tomorrow to give a more accurate quote. I know liftmaster is on this forum a bit but has anyone used the Manaras openers?

Hot Rod Grampa

It boils down to dealer support. I have replaced Manaras openers because at the time I had no access to parts. The dealer that had carried them was no longer active in the area. So my first choice is Liftmaster as they are the elephant in the room, have reps all over and parts are available and affordable.

OP
P

purediesel

So over the past few days I've had a few installers out to look at my door and the issues that need addressed and everyone is pricing and suggesting the liftmaster T751. Looks like a great opener and dealers are pretty local for my area.

Top Bottom